Aircraft Simulator is a handheld embedded
system design which simulates an aircraft
providing required signals to test the
interfaced system. Aircraft Simulator
provides Aircraft ID, control signals,
snap-off loopbacks for validation and
detection of physical separation and data
connectivity through MIL1553.
- Tablet PC with 7”Display.
- FPGA/Microcontroller based card with 1553 bus interface.
- Can test various digital I/Os, analog I/Os and serial interfaces.
- Can simulate relays, diode steering logic, voltage dividers, programmable pulses, ADC and DAC functions.
- Capable of providing functional commands.
- Rated IP65, MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F.